For featured products check out The Trane Store!
Living in South Carolina, we know humidity, and we know how invaluable dehumidifiers are in keeping a home or business comfortable. Nobody likes that slimy feeling we get when it’s muggy outside – and while it’s bad enough to feel like you’re walking through soup when you’re outside on a muggy day, it’s worse when that’s how it feels inside.
Dehumidifiers aren’t just about comfort, though. They help prevent wetness from building up in your home or business. Excess moisture can make your indoor air uncomfortable, and it sets the stage for mildew and mold to grow and flourish. Mold and mildew can cause structural trouble as well as serious health conditions. When you install and run a dehumidifier for your home or business, you do all you can to ensure efficiency from your cooling and heating system as well as healthy, clean, comfortable air for everyone there to breathe.
Carolina Temperature Control is serious about keeping our customers healthy and comfortable. That’s why we carry the leading dehumidifiers on the marketplace. Every product we recommend must pass our stringent guidelines for quality and integrity, so you can be certain you are making a sound investment.
Carolina Temperature Control Offers Professional Dehumidifier Maintenance
Regular maintenance is very important in order to keep your dehumidifier running smoothly. Here are the tasks we perform as part of our routine maintenance service for dehumidifiers:
• Check your humidistat and, if necessary, adjust it.
• Replace or clean the filters.
• Check the voltage and amperage.
• Check for correct clearance, cleanliness, and balance.
• Check for correct air flow.
• Test the emergency switch. Readjust if required.
• Check the condition of all accessible duct work.
• Check the compressor for any indications of oil.
• Clean the drain pan and add algaecide.
• Inspect the drain and trap.
• Check the wiring of the system.
• Tighten all the electrical connections.
If you live in Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet, Garden City, Surfside, Pawleys Island or surrounding areas, you can trust Carolina Temperature Control to provide first-rate dehumidifiers, expert installation, timely repairs, and regular maintenance.
Contact us today to discover the perfect dehumidifier for your home or business. Just call (843) 651-6000.
Air too dry?